Hey! We've got Aquaman back again, starting in December. But how long will this series last?
Let's try to make it last longer than the 1994 series:
- Buy an extra copy of the next issue and give it to a friend who you think will like the book. Money talks, spend it. If you can't spare the $3, then loan the book to your friends. Aquaman needs readers.
- Talk about the book to your friends. Promote the book. Don't be obnoxious, but let people know that it's out there and it's pretty darn good!
- Tell your retailer that you like the book. Say you think the last arc was spectacular. Convince your retailer that this book ought to be a big seller, and should be promoted within the store.
- Write to DC on a regular basis to tell them you like the book. DC needs to know that the readers are supporting it.
Want To Do More?
- The closest link in the chain to the fans is our retailers. If you want to drive sales up, you have to convince the retailers to buy more. If you have the time and inclination, visit every retailer in your area and make a point of commenting how interested you are in the new Aquaman series. To back up your words, if you have the money, buy a copy or copies while you are there.
- Write reviews, on-line on Usenet or for a website or for any industry print magazine/fanzine you think you can get into. Tell folks how good Aquaman is. Others will want to read it if they think the storyline is interesting and good for discussion.
- Build a website praising Aquaman. Yeah, I know it's been done, but I could use some good company! A well-done site with good commentary and praise of the current issues might do wonders.
- Visit the Aquaman Message Board and discuss this with other fans of Aquaman.